City-State of Dire
- Power Attack: The fighter may take a penalty to an attack roll equal to his level and inflict an equal amount of bonus damage to his enemy.
- Paladins may be LG or LN.
- Paladins may specialize in melee weapons. This includes melee weapons that can be thrown.
- The paladin spellcasting chart begins at 4th level.
- Paladins do not have the following abilities: Detect Evil, Cure Disease, Holy Sword.
- Rangers may specialize in ranged weapons. This includes any weapon that can be used as a melee weapon, such as spears and hand axes.
- Thieves do not gain the ability to use scrolls.
Return to Step By Step Character Creation